Recent Posts

Friday, March 11, 2005

Task List

Here are some of the tasks and projects on my current and upcoming schedule:

* Re-write my Pinewood Derby Software.
* Paint the kitchen ceiling.
* Re-write my novel.
* Design the set for the spring show ("Deathtrap").
* Coach baseball (April through the end of July).
* Finalize next season (three plays) for the Strongsville Community Theatre.
* Help plan summer theatre for the church.
* Make the program for "Deathtrap".
* Compose three videos for Eagle Scout Court of Honor.
* Start hiking the Buckeye Trail (I'd like to do at least 100 miles of it this year).
* Build that hammered dulcimer that I've put off for so long.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but that list is kind of daunting, ain't it? Sheesh, I'm a maroon. I will probably paint the ceiling this weekend, so that can be knocked off the list.

I'm still a maroon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home