Recent Posts

Monday, July 25, 2005

Productive

I didn't do much on Friday night, but Saturday and Sunday (especially Saturday) I busted hump, trying to get things done around the house. I fixed the sliding screen door, I fixed both bi-fold closet doors, I did quite a bit of housecleaning (including actually making a clear path in the bedroom), I did a ton of laundry, and I bought and laid a bunch of bricks.

I put a curved step leading from the driveway to the porch (mirroring the one by the door, but made entirely of bricks). I also laid some bricks down the edge of the driveway. I will continue the driveway edging all the way down to the mailbox.

Sunday night I had a theatre marketing meeting. Afterwards, Jan and I sipped rum and cokes on the front porch. She had spent the weekend in her "survivor weekend" at camp (which went terrifically). Between her weekend and mine (and the rum), it didn't take long for both of us to peter out....but it was one of those weekends that really made me feel worthwhile and productive.

's been too little of that lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home