Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wheels

So.

I've been wanting a convertible for a long time, and what with the piece of junk I was driving careening every closer to the dead-car cliff, I finally decided it was time.

This is the car I bought:



This is on the dealer's lot, of course...I bought it the same night I drove it. It was just...I dunno. The right time, the right car, the right mid-life crisis....

Actually, a lot of people have asked or commented about it being a mid-life crisis purchase, but it's really not. I'm not all that crisisified; and I'm a mite past mid-life anyway. It's really simply more a case that at this point in my life, I can go ahead and get a 2-seater. I'm not driving the kids around any more, I rarely have any passengers at all...and I just deserve (or least tell myself that I do) a fun car to drive.

So. Fun it is!

And I look good in it. Those of you that actually have seen me in it, please don't dispell my illusions about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home