Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cast

The other thing that was most pleasant about the show was how well the cast interacted with each other and with me. Genuinely nice people, who (almost) always utilized their talent to the betterment of the show (and not for their own personal aggrandizement). I liked them. I liked them a lot.

They liked each other.

Such an easy concept to say, but one so rarely encountered when dealing with performer's egos.

I'd like to think I had a bit to do with it (I tried my hardest to make the whole rehearsal process as stress-free as possible), but mostly it's simply a result of being lucky enough to have a talented cast who gets it.

I miss them already.

Last week was a very bluesy week for me, with the show's ending. I don't usually get too too sentimental over show's end -- in fact, I usually love the "clean, blank slate" of looking ahead to the next show -- but this one I'll miss for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home