Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Teds Voice

I have this sporadic little, very occasionally active voice-over career. Most of what I have done is corporate work -- narrating very boring little powerpoint presentations, phone system menus, that sort of thing....

Anyway, I decided it was time to ramp things up and get a new agent, and I sent my demo to the biggest voice-over agency in the area (and one of the most influential voice-over agencies anywhere). I got a contact immediately from them, and they asked me to audition for them. This is big.

I made my audition, and they want to meet me next week.

Now, none of this means I'll actually get a contract from them, but if I do, that will be a huge boost to my career. It would be so amazing and cool to have some other career door open -- especially now, when I'm feeling particularly ambivalent about the career I'm in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home