Recent Posts

Monday, November 13, 2006

Nice, I think

Yesterday I was clearing some gutters, and almost fell off the roof.

Well, that's a bit of an overstatement -- wasn't that close -- but still gave me that shot of adrenaline. Just enough to remind that I do, in fact, still want to live. I guess.

Kinda wrenched my neck, but that's another story for another posting.

I came in the house when it was done, and mentioned to my daughter that I almost fell, and she got this scared look on her face. She told me that she had had a thought about a week ago about what she would do if I died.

She told me she didn't think she could take it.....not only because she and I are quite alike, but because I am her idol.

What a nice thing to hear.

Not so sure that I want her spending a lot of time cogitatin' my demise, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home