Recent Posts

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bored Meeting

Last night I went immediately from work to the baseball scrimmage (in which we valiantly portrayed the part of the Bad News Bears minus the hot-shot chick pitcher). Immediately from there, I went to the theatre board meeting, for which I was (by fiat and plan) an hour late....and they had just been bobbing along, killing time waiting for me to show up.

It's never a good thing when you arrive at a meeting, and (literally) 10 people say "Oh, thank God, he's here! Now we can get to work!"

But the meeting went fine, and (god, this is a shockin' (and revoltin') development) I walked out of there with more tasks to do. I'm going to hook up credit card processing to our website , so customers can order tickets online with a credit card. Pretty cool, although how do I end up doing all this stuff?

Oh, yeah, it's because I'm an idiot.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Because you are so efficient. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home