Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lard

Well, by way of update, from the beginning of the year, I lost around 18 pounds; and in the last 12 months, lost 30+. Not bad.

In the last 6 weeks(ish), I've put a little of it back...not great, but not too bad. I gained maybe 3 pounds, that's all.

Still, I'm finding myself, lately, wanting that double-buttered popcorn (followed by peanut butter) at night. THAT might not be the wisest nutritional choice.

Still, all in all, I'm not dissatisfied. I'd like to drop another 9 or so, though....so maybe I'll re-kick in the program, and see if I can get a little svelter.

Which sounds like but isn't sweater. I got sweater down pat already.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Well, I think you are doing a great job, Ted. And smartly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home