Recent Posts

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wasted

Didn't feel real great last night -- had a heck of a headache. Kinda stumbled around the house, picking up stuff (a bit) and cleaning (a littler bit).

I delivered Michael's papers last night. Kind of a pain doing it yourself....driving on the wrong side of the road so you can put the papers in the box. Outside, the storm and the lightning was putting on a heck of a show, which was great when I was in the car.

Not as great when I had to deliver some of the papers to the customer's front porch. There's only 10 of those, so it wasn't that bad. Still, not that fun, either.

Then I spent a night not sleeping at all. I woke up (or was already awake) during every hour of the night....so what little sleep I got was constantly interrupted. I have got to learn how to shut off the worry voice....it's like an evil little night-light, lasering into my mind igniting cortical brush fires.

It's stupid, anyway, to lie awake worrying about anything -- there's nothing you can do about anything in the small hours of the night anyway; and maybe getting some sleep will allow me to be more capable of dealing when I am awake and (ostensibly) responsible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home