Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well

I'm, um, back on the air.

I kind of (well, monumentally, really) burned out, and I just couldn't muster the energy to even think, much less record my unredeemably unworthy thoughts anywhere.

But this blog has always been kind of good for me, as a record and a rant-hole, and, well, I'm back.

I'm doing all right, really. Leaving for vacation this weekend -- two weeks in California (visiting family, seein' stuff, chillin').

I could use it -- 'specially the chillin'.

Here's a couple of pictures from "Man of La Mancha". Actual performance shots. In the makeup, I do look kind of insane, but what the heck....Quixote is nuts:



And here's one of the set (which did look better in person):


1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Wow! The set turned out great. You are too modest. Wait, is that dapper Quixote, you? Of course, I can't hear the show but, it looks like you dived right into the role!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home