Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Upward Bound

The temperature is significantly warmer than it's been....which means that when I was gassing up the Tedmobile this morning, I only froze my tits, instead of both nuts.

That's consolation.

I haven't touched my novel in the past 2 days -- decided to give myself a break on it -- but I don't want to let "a break" become "immovable fat-guy inertia"....so tonight, I start at page 1 with dialogue reworking. I have no idea how fast that will go, but I bet I can re-write a lot of pages a day. We'll see.

I hope so, because the mondo busy time is rushing at me headlong, all of a sudden, and I really want to be in decent shape by the first week in March. Not too long away, that.

Last night I scoped out the new office of my (potential) new job. It's pretty close to downtown. I've never worked in an actual downtown environment -- I think it'll be kind of fun, while (probably) frustrating and, well, urban.

The job, if they offer and if I accept (and I bet they do and I do), is going to be a challenge, and difficult. That's not an all bad thing. I haven't been challenged in a while.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

Oh, come on Ted...something tells me you're in pretty decent shape already!
I really want to see it. (Get your mind out of the gutter...I was talking about your book!)

Wishing you loads of luck for the job. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home