Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gettin' There

I've been diligently working on my novel. It's going well.....I'm coming up on the two final chapters (both vitally important); and the epilogue (which I am quite certain is pretty bad -- I remember that I thought it wasn't very good even as I was writing it). I suspect the going will be a lot slower in the coming days, but if I keep head down and brain hot on it, I should still get it done no problem.

And actually, the clock is ticking on it, because come the first Sunday in March, I'm going to be directing a play. That will take 8 solid weeks of every single night work -- especially since I'm also designing and building the set. So it behooves me (which sounds faintly bovine, but ain't) to get the thing done (or at least as far done as is practical) by the end of February. So far, so good on that.

Last night I only got about a page and a half done, but at least I did something on it. Considering the heat of the migraine I was cooking up, that's not too bad.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

So what does Mr Busy have planned for May?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Ted said...

In May, I have a nervous breakdown scheduled.

Nothing's gonna deprive me of that.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Well, Ted, it's good to drop in and see that you are as swamped as ever *grin* Don't know how you manage all your projects and get them done! Can't wait to see your novel done-will have to get a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home