Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back At It

I love Christmas. I do. And mine was excellent, haul-wise (got both the telescope and the GPS that I had wanted (while not actually expecting to get either)). My Christmas was even better eating-like-a-hippo-wise. I should probably cut back a bit.

That's what the new year is for, no?

Christmas falling on a Monday, though, makes for an oddly short holiday weekend....you rush about, doing all the last-minute stuff; you perform a bunch (well I do, anyway (I played the part of Crazy Guy a couple of times, then rang with the bell choir, sang with the vocal choir, et al); you do the obligatory Christmas Eve and Christmas Day socializing (which is wonderful (if just a mite draining))....then you haul your tired boxer-free butt to work the next day, where the same old piles of excrement lie steaming on your desk.

Ah, well....even a short respite is a respite, and even a taste of relaxation and family is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home