Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time

It's Christmas season, and I have a kabillion things I oughter be doin' for that....and I'm pretty well swamped at work, and oughter be doin' that.

And my kitchen needs painting and my car needs that pesky flat changed and my workbench needs decluttering and the song I've been working on for weeks need a final coda and my novel needs better dialogue in chapters 13 and 14....

...but the sky is blue and it's amazingly warm for December. So today I'm happy dancing.

The rest of this crap can marinate until tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see you doing your happy dance. In your boxers, of course :)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Yeah. The neighbors'd be thrilled with that, too.

Good for everyone's diet, at least...the Ted Appetite Suppressant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home