Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Gates is Broken

I just got my first Mac.

Well, my second -- I did have an old Mac classic (back when it seemed pert near incrediblous to have 128 k of memory).

Still, this MacBook is fast and light and easy and cool -- everything Bill Antichrist wishes the Intel/Microsoft world was. I started playing with iMovie, and it makes the DVD generating program I've been using (Roxio) look a little like cave chalk.

The MacBook even has a built in camera, so I can take pictures (or movies) of the office, or out my window, or of me (God and Stevie Wonder forbid) with ease. It's pretty fun.

Don't worry, though -- the boxer pictures are much better left untook.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ted said...

The sad thing is that even though I know you're only yankin' my, um, chain....part of me thought about standing in front of the camera anyway.

Strange but true.

Of course, it'd be better if I WAS wearing boxers today. Oops.

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think you should do it. It's a very liberating experience.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Liberating, perhaps, when you're a spectacularly gorgeous woman. Less so when you're more often mistaken for Dennis Franz than Daniel Craig.

I don't even let myself see myself au semi-natural.

Hey, Miss, even the unutterably stunning you quit HNTing....and the world is a worser place for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home