Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Furthermore

I really am a li'l weirded out, all in all. Or, mayhaps, just weird.

Here I am, in a bit of a lull (for me). No shows going on -- although I still have my normal choir commitment and bell choir commitment; and I'm performing (a small thing) every week in Advent at my church; and I'm directing the Sunday School Christmas Pageant....and I'm busily working on a play that I'd like to see performed next fall.

Still, by my stupid standards, I'm not so very busy.

So. Why is it that I find myself rattling around at night? When I get the occasional hour of (relative) free time, why can't I simply chill on the couch and luxuriate in some down time?

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found it! Gimme a prize!

Now I'm here, I need to read your archives. So I suppose I should do that first, before commenting on how boring this blog is!

Hey, your words Ted...

I think I may be here for a while :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home