Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Didn't Sing It

It's that stupid song.

Outside lies a mantle of white, a winter wonderland, clear and crisp and even.

Feh. It took me over two hours to get to work this morning.

Hey, just cause Bing's dreaming of a white Christmas doesn't mean we all have to lockstep along, does it? Give me a beach, a bottle of oil, a fine back to rub it on, and I'll be happy. I could use some mindless reading with a bottle of beer nestled into the sand right next to me.....the biggest stress in deciding when to turn and tan the other side.

Thongs and banana hammocks optional.

6 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm volunteering a back. And a thong.

Oh..and perhaps a banana?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ted said...

Much too good a back and thong to pass up.

I might pass on oiling your banana, though. Just sayin'.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could oil yours?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Ted said...

It's been sooooo long since I've had a good banana-oiling....and even longer since someone so spectacular offered the oilin'.

Which reminds me of a (very odd) place on the web:

Didn't expect this?

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose that's one way to keep it nice and stiff...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Of course, there are better ways to keep it stiff.

Or at least so I hear......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home