Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Off (more than a little)

Well, I'm working one more day (that day bein' today), then I'm takin' a couple of days off.

Gonna spend the weekend in the woods. In a cabin, with (something resembling) heat -- I'm not that much a Grizzly Adams. But I love the woods, I love the calm, I love the sweetness of air that's not (too too) filled with exhaust and cell phone conversation.

It'll be almost perfect.

If I only had someone to oil a banana for me, I'd be in, well, pig heaven. Wherever that is.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fair! I LOVE the woods. Wow...a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I can't think of a single thing more cosy and romantic.

I go to pig heaven in my dreams ya know.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Totally fair. I deserve it.

Well, actually, I deserve wormwood and gall with a side of indifference, but don't tell God.

The cosy and romantic quotient woulda been amped up had I had a cosy/romantic partner with me, doncha know.

How ARE the dreams of pig heaven? (and don't ask me what I dream of).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home