Recent Posts

Thursday, December 14, 2006

In and out; in and out.......

Kinda roller-coastering lately....going in and out of a good mood (intermingled with going in and out of today's gray depressive woeismeality mood). I think there are just too many unrooted things in my life (starting (but most definitely not ending) with the job uncertainty).

Wasn't too long ago that I was integral and loved here at work; and my opinion was sought and respected (if not always acted upon). Now, I'm a supernumerary whose boss thinks of me never.

Well. At least I had the happy boxer dance on Tuesday (minus the boxers).

Tonight I'm heading directly home from work, on time and ready to roll....and I'm finishing the Christmas decorating even if it kills me. Which, in fact, it might. Then I'm going to write some music (really just finish the arrangement of some music I've been working on forever). I don't care if I'm up all night -- that's what I'm going to do.

Then I'm going to see if it actually is possible to sleep at night. I do have vague recollections of laying down my head and landing in the arms of Morpheus, but only vague.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only last night I found myself landing in the arms of Phantasus...and for some strange reason he was wearing the oddest pair of boxers...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Odd boxers R me.

Today's look like a cow.

Um....have I now officially tossed my blog into the land of way too much information????

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uuugh. Udders?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home