Recent Posts

Friday, December 15, 2006

Weird

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the world may be coming to an end. Aliens may have arrived. There's something odd in the sky, anyway.

It's bright, and throwing shadows everywhere. And the sky has this very odd color -- almost an, I don't know, azure.

This is Cleveland. We do gray. With gray. And a side of, you know, gray.

Some of the inhabitants -- those that haven't yet been beamed aboard the mothership or incinerated by death beams -- seem to be coping. I even saw a few of them with these odd things covering their eyes. They were almost like glasses, except the lenses were a dark color. Not sure I've ever seen such a thing here.

Oddly, even though it's pretty frightening, I have this urge to happy dance again. Go figure.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jut be careful out there.

Actually, the ones who cover their eyes can be trusted. It's the ones who wear them on top of their heads you need to be wary of.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ted said...

The glasses on the top of their heads are pretty skeery, yep.


The ones with the eyes on top of their heads? Way skeerier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home