Recent Posts

Friday, December 22, 2006

Crazy Guy

For the past four weeks, I've done a performance (brief but loud) at church. For each of the services (one on Saturday, three on Sunday) I've played the part of a crazy guy who stumbles into the church and interrupst the sermon.

Hmmm....how'd I get cast in that role?

Anyway, it's been kind of fun. I skip shaving for a couple of days, and I let my hair Einstein out, and I button my shirt awkwardly....and I rant and mumble and just act, well, crazy.

This weekend will be the last of those. It'll be good not to have to attend all those services, but the gig itself was a gas.

Last weekend, I had a guy that I had never met come up to me. He said he had worked downtown for years, and had seen lots of guys like that....and that I "was as crazy as any of 'em!"

Thanks. I think.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home