Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Slidin' On Out

Well, it was another hard day -- and no, I ain't talkin' dirty (although, want me to?) -- with nose to the grindstone and toes to the line. Soon it'll be clothes to the floor, hose to the hydrant.

Whatever the hell that means.

Tonight, my massive and intense plans include sitting on the couch, getting up to get a beer, and re-sitting.

It's good to have plans.

I just can't seem, lately, to muster much in the way of juice. 'course, I was up at 5:30 this morning helping my overly ambitious daughter prepare eggs for her first period English class. I was up a mite earlier than God, I think.

Ah, the leather couch is callin' me right now.........ahhhhhhh.

5 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5.30? You lazy thing! It's not even 4.30 here, and I've been up for an hour!

A few more days to go, and you'll be able to head for that couch for some well earned rest.

Or fun...

x

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. I forgot. Dirty talk is good.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Well, except for the occasional "Hey, Laynie, get that hot naked ass over here to play", I never indulge in dirty talk.

Well, not so very much, anyway.

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I missed that. You couldn't, possibly, say that again for me could you?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Ah, Laynie, does one really have to repeat how perfect that backside is, naked or not? Does one really have to repeat one's desire -- need! -- to hold those perfect hips while that perfect backside rests on one's lap?

Does one really have to refer to oneself as "one"?

C'mere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home