Recent Posts

Friday, December 22, 2006

MC, HH, JN, so forth

I don't tend to write this blog for readers (with a few notable exceptions). I just write it for my own journaling, so, I guess, I have a record of what I've done, or what I've been thinking.

And I also write it as an exercise in writing. 's good to compose words daily (or nearly daily), even if they're just part of this self-involved process of blogging. So, I have no expectations that anything I write will be actually, you know, read.

But, for those that might accidentally toddle over here anyway, let me take a moment to wish the happiest of days to you. Christmas, like baseball, is a tradition that we try to ruin with money and selfishness and irrelevant trappings....but the core of it is so beautiful that, once we slice away the overwrought and useless trimmings, it's still magic. Wonderful.

So. Merry Christmas. I hope you have all the joy you desire, all the love you need, and all the serenity you deserve.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a very merry Christmas to you too, you crazy guy! I really hope you get lots and lots of new boxer shorts. xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home