Recent Posts

Thursday, January 04, 2007

That's Two

I won't count down each day that I actually work on my novel -- that would be weird and annoying. Not that I have anything against "weird and annoying" -- just ask my kids.

But I did work on my novel last night -- re-wrote 4 pages. They weren't very good to begin with, but they weren't quite so excremental as some of the earlier pages, so that made the job easier.

Yesterday was fairly productive (and semi-enjoyable), actually. Released a major system enhancement during the day, which went smoothly and was very well received. In the evening, I worked on my novel, wrote some music, took my family out to dinner, looked at the moon through my telescope, and finished reading the book I was working on. The only thing I didn't do (that I meant to) was take the dog for a walk. Luckily, she's a dog, so she has the memory of a, well, dog....so she didn't yell at me too much about it.

I'm going geocaching at lunch. There's a cache near work in a cemetery, and I want to find it. Yeah, I'm so a nerd.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I don't think that's nerdy...in fact, I think that could be fun.

Or perhaps I'm a nerd too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home