Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Busy Weekend

The weekend was full, and very pleasantly enjoyable.

Saturday I worked in the yard -- tons of weeding (and digging out the stupid Lilies of the Valley (which spread like (evil mutant) weeds). Sunday, we went to the Holden Arboretum, which was awesomely beautiful and huge. Sunday night the family went to the Drive-In and saw a double feature: "War of the Worlds", and "The Longest Yard".

Yesterday, the 4th, we went to Beth's (as we almost always do). Muggy and hot, we still had just the nicest time, eating, talking, and then walking down to see the fireworks.

Michael cleaned my clock at Ping-Pong, which (I'm sure) delighted him (especially since he knows that I don't throw games. I really did try to beat him).

Nice time we had (and why do I suddenly write like Yoda?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home