Recent Posts

Monday, October 03, 2005

Done!

I pushed myself to get a bunch of things done around the house this weekend (before the long winter sinks its fangs into the calendar). Worked out pretty good.

I had hoped to have the deck done by the end of Sunday, but I finished it on Saturday. My back was a massive knot of tight muscle, but the job was done.

Sunday, I planted grass in the the triangle next to the drive; bought (and laid out) bricks for the rest of the driveway (and for a nice, attractive path to the mailbox). I mowed, and pulled rocks out of the yard, and generally accomplished a lot.

The major tasks remaining before winter are simply to second-coat the deck; clean the garage (yeah, that's not done yet); and lay the bricks (and, of course, take care of the leaves when they fall). That's not too too daunting a list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home