Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I could use a day, rare

Last night I went right from work to a meeting at Border's (re: a theatre class I'm helping to teach on Thursday night). No problem, and we were done within an hour or so.

But I realized (as I hustled from home to Book Heaven) that I really never just spend a whole evening at home....you know, where I go home from work, relax a bit, eat dinner, and then relax some more in my own home. When I say "never", I mean it pretty much literally....I get nights like that maybe once a month....for sure not as often as twice a month.

God, no wonder I look so old.

Of course, I am old, so there's that.

Tonight? Rush home, scarf a small dinner, and then go to choir rehearsal. Tomorrow? The theatre class.

On it goes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home