Recent Posts

Monday, September 19, 2005

Fantasy Update

Week one in Ted's Fantasy Football World:

4 teams got me 4 wins....4-0 so far. Not bad (especially considering that I don't like my teams much).

I added two more teams this week, and it looks like I'll (probably) finish 5-1 with my 6 teams. At worst, I should still finish 4-2 for the week.

I'll post the finals tomorrow.

Tuesday morning update:
Well, I've been here before: last year, Michael and I had the second-highest scoring team in the league for 6 consecutive weeks -- and lost 'em all. We played the highest scoring team all 6 times.

This year, in our first week of the Family Fantasy Football League, we had the second highest scoring team...and lost.

Overall, I went 3-3 this week....but should have been 4-2 (see note above). One of the teams that lost is still pretty good, so I don't feel bad about it. The last one (which is my team here at work) is just flat-out bad. My fault -- I drafted badly, and my second RB and my QB got injured.....and I have nothing on my bench. For that team, it's going to be a looooong season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home