Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Typical

Yesterday was as typical as typically typical days can be....work, dinner, cart kids around, read a little, fight with Mackenzie over homework.

Actually, she tried on her homework, but got progressively more frustrated with something she didn't understand (circle graphs, which I know she can handle -- she just got tired and frustrated). Anyway, she just couldn't make herself work on it any more, and we finally agreed to work on it this morning (at 5:30 (at her suggestion)). Yeesh.

This morning at 5:30, she said she didn't feel well....and while I knew it was pretty much just an excuse not to have to deal with the work, tired me was just as happy to agree to that and go back to bed.

Of course, I didn't sleep any after that....but then, I don't sleep so very much any more anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home