Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Still a Maroon

Stuff I'm in the middle of -- all of which is due NOW (or within the next 2 weeks)

*Designing and building the set for the next show.
*Taking videos for the next Boy Scout Eagle Court of Honor
*Making the Eagle Court of Honor slideshow DVD's for the Eagle Court of Honor
*Making a full color glossy brochure for the theatre
*Practicing with the choir every Wednesday
*Practicing with the bell choir every Sunday
*Writing some special (and fairly intense) software for my church
*Writing software for one of my friend Mark's clients (at least this is a paying gig) (and pretty easy)
*Coordinating the church Sunday School Christmas Program (including writing the script)
*Rebuilding the theatre web page

I think I'm forgetting some stuff, but this is the majority of the list, at least. It, of course, doesn't include things like working every single night with Michael on geometry, or working on my novel, or actually, you know, sleeping.

Last night was (yet another) work-until-2:00-a.m.-and-then-lie-awake-stressed night.
I'm just such a maroon.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Yikes! That is crazy! I'll remember the next time I feel swamped to look at this entry and feel like I have an open schedule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home