Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Next!

Last weekend marked the last of the major tasks/responsibilities/promises I was trying to get done. The Christmas pageant (that I, um, wrote, directed, and played a major role in) went off on Sunday hitchlessly -- in fact (dare I (humbly) boast?) it was darned good.

For a Christmas pageant, mind you. It may not go into anyone's annals of great (or even good) entertainment -- it was not the opening of "Oklahoma!" or the denouement of "Hamlet" or even the premiere of "Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'" (and I really can't believe I just referenced the King of Weird Pop) -- but it accomplished its goal.

I had one little old couple -- easily in their 80's -- come up and tell me it was the best they'd ever seen (and the wife winked, adding "...and we've seen a lot of them!").

So. I still have some software to finish and other folderol to deal with, but the crush is now completely and utterly over....and it all came out all right.

I am going to set some New Year's goals, however. I just can't let myself get into such a crush again.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Wow, I remember the premiere of Michael Jackson's Thriller. That was a huge deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home