Recent Posts

Monday, February 20, 2006

Elsewise

Other than the (ridiculously numerous) hours spent trying to turn the upstairs boat anchor into something resembling a computer, the weekend was pleasantly pleasant.

I got some lights wired and installed in the basement (which is actually turning into (sort of) a nice little hang out). Saturday, I got quite a bit (although, of course, not nearly enough) done on the set for the next show. It's going to be either a very cool, stylishly implied set (with intentionally missing walls to mirror the ways in which none of us are complete on our own) -or- it's going to look like a set in which we put neither the effort nor the money to make it right.

At the moment, it looks very much like the latter, although I think (I think!) it will come out right when it's complete and dressed.

It turned crazy cold on Saturday (in the morning, as I was loading my tools into the trunk of the car (right after my shower), my hair (such as it is) froze). When hair is rare, one has to take great care with the care and freezing of it, doncha know.

I made homemade pizza for dinner last night. It may be overly proud (and just a bit annoying) for me to say it, but DAMN I make a good pizza.

There. Needed to be said.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

brrr....cold. Wasn't a picnic to come back too. Sounds like you have been your usual busy and productive self.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home