Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Marketing

Yesterday was ordinary and boringly ordinary, with a touch of ordinary on the side.

Actually, I was plenty busy, but nothing much to note. I did meet with the marketing committee last night, and we reviewed the posters for "The Foreigner" (which came out really nice). We also made plans for the next phase of marketing.

We're learning as we're going -- what to do and when to do it -- but we're getting things done, which is not a bad situation, all in all. I have no doubt we'll get better and more efficient at it as we go.

I hate that the Indians' season is over. And who to root for between the Yankees and the Red Sox and the White Sox? I pretty much hate 'em all.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mara said...

Add Red Sox to White Sox and you get Pink Sox... damn I hate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home