Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Monday

Last night was (yet another) full one. I went to CompUsa on the way home from work. A couple of minutes off the highway it is. Well, a couple of minutes it's supposed to be, anyway.

People who work on Chagrin Boulevard must be nutty, because it's the most insane street in Cleveland. It took me over 15 minutes to get off the highway and drive the 1 mile to the Compusa. 3 minutes in the store, and then another 15 to get back on the highway.

Still, I got what I needed...but then it was rush home to dinner, rush to the Rec center to swim and take Michael to play basketball.

Then I rushed (although it was fun and worth it) to meet Mike H. for a beer (or 3) and watch Monday Night Football.

Tonight I have a theatre marketing meeting. Rush rush again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home