Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why Grumpy?

Well, last night I managed (rarity of rarities) to go home (at a decent hour, too) and stay home.

I thought about meeting my friends for Monday Night Football (and, um, beer), but just didn't have the get up to go. If one of them (geeks that they aren't) had thought to actually beam me there, I'da happily consumed one (or 6) with 'em.

Still, after whining incessantly about never having a quiet evening at home, I got one. So why'd I spend the rest of the evening (after deciding to stay home) grumpy? And why'd I wake up grumpy?

Is it possible that I like being so pulled and stressed (and, um, stressed)? That I like having zero unspoken-for moments?

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

I bet in Tedworld grumpiness doesn't happen. BTW, I wish that I could get beamed up to places--it would make my life a lot easier. I almost choked because the geek that I am was watching Star Trek:TNG as I was reading your post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home