Recent Posts

Monday, October 10, 2005

Long Weekend

I left work early on Friday....on the way home, Jan asked me if I could stop over at Shirley's and change her flat tire for her. Yuck. I've already changed a bunch of tires this year, and I didn't much feel like it...but of course I went. The garage that had changed her tires the last time had jammed the lug nuts on. By the time I got 'em loose, I had wrenched my back pretty good. Yuck.

Saturday, I felt a little better. I took myself for a 5(ish) mile walk in the Emerald Necklace --in the rain. Um, yuck. Actually, it wasn't bad at all, although my hands started to get cold, and there wasn't any dry place to sit down and rest my legs. Still, I knocked off another leg on the Metroparks Hike goal, and it (surely) did my (aching) body some good. Back still hurts, though.

Fantasy Football Update:
I'll (probably) go 4-2 this week. The Killer A's stand a chance of losing if Hines Ward puts up big numbers tonight (and Aixelsyd stands a chance of winning if Willie Parker puts up hyooge numbers), but most likely I'll go 4-2 (which seems to be my lot). 4-2 ain't bad, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home