Recent Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ow

It's getting to be Christmas time.

That just may not be a flash in anyone's news pan, but still, it's getting to be Christmas time.

Which means both of my choirs are gearing up for the big day of music.

Which means I rehearsed last night for 3 1/2 hours straight.

Which means my voice hurts bad. I mean really bad. I mean like a band of barbed wire around my throat, slowly tightening.

This depresses me. Why can't I just sing like I used to? I've really been trying to take care of my voice for quite a while now, yet I sound like crap and it hurts a lot. I see all these other people, smoking, drinking, singing without warmups and yelling and doing all these horrible things to their voices, and they're fine.

Singing is about the only thing I used to think I was good at....and now that's been taken away from me.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Hey, Ted, hope your voice is doing okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home