Recent Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2006

EZ

Last night, I did a whole lotta nothin'.

Well, I did blast up to the theatre real quick -- put up a door and a window flat -- but that wasn't too hard, and took less than an hour. Then I practiced with the choir.....I didn't actualy get home from work until about 9:00 because of these things, but neither of 'em was any big deal.

Then I went upstairs and looked at the computer...and decided the heck with it, and went downstairs and had a beer and a pretzel and watched the Olympics.

Well, I also helped Michael deliver his papers at 11:00 p.m., but this also was no big deal.

Tonight?

I'm planning -- hoping for -- more of the same. I just don't feel like doing any work tonight.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Sounds like a plan. BTW, good luck with the voice over work. I have a couple of friends that do it for living and they love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home