Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Enough, already....

We had a fairly easy December, and most of January. Nothing wrong with that.

So, is there some cosmic scale that requires soft Januaries to be succeeded by freezing sucky Februaries? It's been so cold -- single digits (or less) for, like, three weeks....and the snow storm that continues to pelt us feels a bit like meteorological saxons storming our weakening gates.

Took me almost 15 minutes to get my car out of my driveway this morning. Took me 3 hours to drive home last night....the drive in today was easier, but stil lasted almost 90 minutes.

Man, in some earlier life, I musta been a baaaad guy. Murderer. Terrorist. Game show host. Somethin' bad, to deserve this.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

It's times like this that I'm glad I don't have a car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home