Recent Posts

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Too Full

I don't know how the heck this happens. I spend the whole fall, winter, and spring doing doing doing things -- building sets, making music in the church, fulfilling a billion different responsibilities.

Finally summer arrives. The kids are out of school, so (in theory) we can do things at night, take long weekends, sit together out on the porch. I always plan to relax and enjoy some free time. But then Mackenzie swims on the swim team, Michael plays basketball and baseball, they both help at Cub Scout camp, Mackenzie cheerleads....and I end up having to go somewhere every single weeknight. Last night, I had to drive Mackenzie to cheerleading. Didn't get home until around 9:00. All this will continue until early August, when we'll take a vacation...then school starts right up again.

Gets pretty exhausting, and I have no idea how to stop the cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home