Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Silky

Yesterday was busy/crazy/full/but-not-impaling at work....things are (a bit) smoother with the personnel issues, and good things are getting done.

Last night was -- two in a row! -- a night in which I went home and stayed there (except for taxi-driving the kids around). Relatively pleasant, and I got to chill and watch "Boston Legal" while sipping a (really lousy) glass of tawny port.

Still a kabillion things to do, and I'm hanging on by a cuticle...but I am hanging on, which is better (quantumly) than the host of alternatives.

Tonight? Singing and fixing home computers and laying some more bricks and sipping a nice (one hopes) shiraz.

God, what an affectation: "sipping a nice shiraz". I sound like Hannibal (the cannibal, not the elephant-over-the-alps guy); or maybe half of "Hart to Hart".

God, do I hope it's not the Stephanie Powers half.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Ted, I hope you mean just the wine sipping part of Hannibal and not the cannibal part. As for the Hannibal over the Alps we'll save that for a mead sipping or ale sipping nite. I'm absolutely positive it isn't the Stephanie Powers part of Hart to Hart that you are taking after. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home