Recent Posts

Friday, November 18, 2005

Flames

I'm just so burned out.

I hate feeling burned out -- and I hate whining about it -- but man, I'm burned out. Last night had guys over working on the High Adventure Committee work -- we didn't get it done, and we're planning on finishing it on Sunday night.

Tonight I'll be spending the night preparing for tomorrow, in which I'll be coordinating all the set dressing and painting and folderol. That'll take most of the day tomorrow. In addition, I have a separate rehearsal tomorrow; and I have a performance tomorrow evening (for which I'm not really quite prepared (although it'll be fine, I'm sure)).

But it just never ends, and seems like it never will. Yuck.

Tired tired.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

I'm surprised you weren't feeling burned out before this! Take care of yourself, mister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home