Recent Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2005

There's Always An Other Hand

I did have a really good day at work yesterday. I stayed focused, and was monumentally productive, creating some new, original, and pretty darned cool stuff.

It does feel good to be productive -- maybe I have that old Puritan work ethic neurosis, but still, it felt (and feels) good. I'm looking forward to a similarly productive day today.

Even though I'm the director of the department, due to space considerations I share my office with one of my employees. He's (thank God) a really terrific guy, but still, it gets annoying, sometimes, having to share my space. He's been on vacation all week, though, so I've had the space to myself. It's been good for me -- productivity-and-serenity-wise.

My shopping is all done -- I do need to take my son out tonight, though, so he can buy something for his sister. He's such a guy -- his preference would be that I just go pick out something, pay for it, wrap it, and let him write his name on it. Such a guy. I'm making him go with me, though -- I'll surely end up paying for whatever he gets, but at least he'll be in the process.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Merry Christmas, Ted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home