Recent Posts

Monday, February 27, 2006

Gotta love the outofdoors

I went hunting this weekend.

By "I went hunting", of course, I mean "I took a nice walk in the woods, enjoyed the sunshine and crisp fresh air and vaguely wondered why I wasn't seeing a single solitary rabbit or grouse or anything larger than a mole."

Didn't matter much, though. I don't think anyone would go hunting if they didn't just love being outside, and if you love being outside, a day hunting is (almost always) going to be a darn nice day.

So, Saturday and Sunday were darn nice days. Remarkably warm with crystal blue skies.

Late Saturday afternoon we sat outside by a little fire, just shooting the breeze (and sometimes just sitting there quietly, listening to the slow breeze caressing the leaves) and it was nothing short of peace itself.

One of the nicest days I've had in a looooong time.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Sreenivasa S said...

Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

 

Post a Comment

<< Home