Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In Other News

In the more pedestrian (and real) part of life, I've (finally) started my diet.

I'm on day 3. Yay. Hooray.

Actually, it's not going so bad. Yeah, I'm hungry, but that's (usually) as much from boredom and habit as it is from actual hunger. I have to eat breakfast every day, which is virtually unheard of for me.

The odd thing is that, before this diet, I usually skip breakfast. Even so, I would usually only start getting hungry for lunch around 2:00 or so. But now, after eating breakfast, my stomach is pretty growly around 10:30.

The interesting thing, though, is that I'm not eating anything at 10:30....and then the growls go away. I still have my lunch around 2:00 or 2:30 -- and that really helps, since dinner on this diet is pretty sparse and sucky.

It's only been 3 days, so I can't really claim any great or grand successes or victories yet, but at least I've done well for 3 days. And that's not much, but it's not nothing.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

HURRAH! Tackling a diet can be rough so hurrah for the three day mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home