Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Up and Down

Well, Monday evening I was convinced that my voice will never be any good again -- and certainly won't be good enough to land this role I want.

Last night, I thought I actually sounded pretty good.

This morning? Crap on a crutch (to coin a (sort of ugly) phrase). So. Is my voice really rollercoastering between okay and not so much? Or am I nowhere near objective to judge it? Dunno. Maybe a little of both.

Here's the thing, though. Either way, I'm going to go into that audition with the absolute confidence that not only will I blow them out of their seats and land the part immediately, but that the music director will leap to her feet and shout "There's our Quixote!"; and that the director will, after wiping the tears from his face, come over and shake my hand and announce to all the other auditioners that the audition is over; the part has been filled.

Life is fine in Tedworld.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

You will be perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home