Recent Posts

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well

Four days on the diet. Not a bad thing. Feeling (and seeing) some (minor, but real) results. Success tends to breed success, so (for now) I'm still good to go on it.

I'm really feeling bummed, though.

Before I continue, I should note that, when it comes to self-assessment and confidence, I always way over-obsess and analyze and think that I suck. Being aware that I do it, however, is not sufficient to make me stop.

So. I'm really feeling bummed. I've really been trying to prepare for these auditions (what, another post about these stupid auditions? Yes -- and most likely there will be more to come (see obsessive comment above)). I worked my voice hard yesterday -- both singing and preparing my character voice.

And the results are these: I suck. I sound terrible reading the lines, and my singing is inadequate at best.

And my voice hurts really bad today. It hurts to talk, to hum, even to swallow.

Bummed R Me.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

You are your worst critic. Hang in there Ted. i know you'll nail it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home