Recent Posts

Monday, July 11, 2005

Busy Fun Busy

Saturday I took another long hike in the metroparks (well, not that long, but still around 7 miles). I've now completed the hike from the lake to my house. I'll start on the next leg(s) (no pun intended) soon -- maybe even this coming weekend. Joe went with me, and that was pretty cool.

I must admit, I really like the solitude of hiking alone, but I also (very much) enjoyed the company. He says he'd like to do it some more, so I've decided that I'll simply invite him whenever I go, and if he can come along, great -- and if he can't, great. Works for me.

Saturday night I tried to (yet again) fix Grandma Z's computer (she's got a nasty virus). Could not get it cleaned. I'm going to reformat her hard drive and just start all over. If I could get my hands on the bastard that wrote this one, I don't know what I'd do. Infuriating.

Yesterday, I drove to Ashtabula and picked up Michael at Beaumont (he had been there for the weekend, helping with Cub camp). Then in the afternoon, Mackenzie and I went to the Cain Park Arts Festival. Really nice, that.

I was so pleased that she went with me. Either she went because she truly enjoys such events (which pleases me), or because she wanted to spend time with me (which pleases me). I kinda think it was both, which very much pleases me.

Last night, the (brand new) marketing arm of the Strongsville Community Theatre met for the first time. Linda K. and I were the only ones who attended, but we still got a lot talked about and fair amount decided. I hope we're not going to have to constantly struggle to get attendance (and more important, to get work done), though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home