Recent Posts

Monday, December 05, 2005

Phewishness

The show opened this weekend, to (moderate) success. It's pretty funny (which is a good thing for a comedy), but I think it should be/could be FUNNY!!!, so I'm (moderately) disappointed in that. It's not overtly bad -- in fact it's pretty good -- it's just that it could have been so much better.

Still, my work on it is done, and that's a good thing indeed.

The videos went off yesterday without a hitch (despite the hitchiness of making the final copies on Saturday).

Now all I have to do is find the time to put up the stupid tree and decorations and stuff.

I missed out on my scheduled collapse yesterday, too -- so I need to find the time to fit that in as well.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Ted, I bet the show was hilarious and very well done! You are probably in critic mode because of your new job.

Don't collapse! Don't collapse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home