Recent Posts

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tagged!

I got tagged -- by the inestimable Aisha . My assignment is to go to my wayback archives (like a good Sherman) and look at my 23rd post. Once I get there, I have to find the 5th sentence, or closest to it, and post it here, along with these instructions.

Then, I ponder the sentence for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas. Finally, I tag 5 others to do the same. So...here's the 5th sentence, 23rd post.

"Yeesh."

Clearly, the subtext is that life is nothing more or less than unending conundrum, leading one to the inescapable conclusion that whether left or right, whether blue or red, whether proletariat or landed gentry, the only reasonable action is to shake one's head and laugh.

Or, maybe it was just filler material. Hard to tell.

Anyway, with that, I hereby tag 5 others (of course, few of those 5 actually read this mess, so the odds of them chain-lettering this tag are slim(ish)):

Wind-up Bird
Gaston Farrell
Girl Atlas
Dave
David

Still, they're all really well written blogs, so they're worth linking to on principal alone.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Inestimable? I'm flattered! I laughed when i read the the line. How does one interpret that? LOL...can't wait to read the other five's blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home